JomSocial 4.7.2: Supports Events for Page and more
JomSocial 4.7.1 introduced major new feature: page with purpose of helping a user to build a place for people to get connected with their business.
JomSocial 4.7.2 comes with improvements for Page feature that includes Events support.
Support Events for Pages :
Page owner can create Event on their page to invite members of the page.
The event options for page will follow all standard options of default event.
To create an event on the Page you must allow event in Pages from JomSocial pages configurations.
On Frontend once you will add a new page, there is an option that allows user to add an event on the pages.
If a page is already created on site, to add the event option you need to edit the page settings to enable the event options.
More Improvements and bug fixes :
- Mutual Friend plugin error
- Whatsapp share button not working
- Cant share photo on activities page
- Got undefined error when rotate avatar image on fanpage
- Missing parent category when show subcategory
- My Friends Location support for OSM
- Update closed group tooltip
- [pages] events
- Viber share button for social share
- [privacy backend] Page list privacy
- [improvement] adding "please wait" text on avatar/cover progress bar upload
- [chat/inbox] add profile link onto avatar
- add new backend config for Date Format
- JS Page category module