Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Many 3.1 issues with videos and photos

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, muhanad.

Ok, than our developer must take a look at it.
I also tried to change proxy to Australian and Iranian... in both cases result was the same - I was able to watch videos.
Strange thing that Paul could see video when he was in Indonesia... and when he is in Australia then videos are stuck.

The worst scenario is that this problem is mixed ip/software/app... but lets wait for our developer.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Please guys,

Make it priority. As you can see, im here stuck with this for a long time ..

Regards,

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, muhanad.

Your ticket is marked with high priority for today.
Developer was added to this topic as well... so we working on it.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

Can't wait for an answer, do you know when the other bug with Centos is going to be resolved?

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Muhanad,

Can you try execute this command in your server please :

/usr/bin/ffmpeg -y -i /home/ulab/public_html/images/originalvideos/62/4N97ZzvF2ap.3gp -vcodec libx264 -acodec aac -strict -2 -crf 23 -s 600x480  /home/ulab/public_html/images/videos/62/Vj6P5mu0Jzh.mp4

please let me know what do you get then.

thank you

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I got the following:

built on Oct 11 2011 08:43:38 with gcc 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-51)
  configuration: --prefix=/usr/local/hgffmpeg --enable-shared --enable-nonfree --enable-avfilter --enable-filter=movie --enable-gpl --enable-pthreads --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid --extra-cflags=-I/usr/local/hgffmpeg/include/ --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/hgffmpeg/lib --enable-decoder=ac3 --enable-decoder=asv1 --enable-decoder=asv2 --enable-decoder=flac --enable-decoder=wmv1 --enable-decoder=wmv2 --enable-decoder=wmv3 --enable-decoder=mpeg1video --enable-decoder=mpeg2video --enable-decoder=flv --enable-decoder=fraps --enable-decoder=h263 --enable-decoder=h264 --enable-decoder=libgsm --enable-decoder=mjpeg --enable-decoder=mpeg4 --enable-decoder=mpeg4aac --enable-decoder=mpegvideo --enable-decoder=mpeg4aac --enable-decoder=msmpeg4v1 --enable-decoder=msmpeg4v2 --enable-decoder=msmpeg4v3 --enable-decoder=pcm_alaw --enable-decoder=pcm_mulaw --enable-encoder=ac3 --enable-encoder=asv1 --enable-encoder=asv2 --enable-encoder=flac --enable-encoder=h263 --enable-encoder=flashsv --enable-encoder=flv --enable-encoder=libgsm --enable-encoder=mjpeg --enable-encoder=msmpeg4v3 --enable-encoder=pcm_alaw --enable-encoder=pcm_mulaw --enable-encoder=mpeg1video --enable-encoder=mpeg2video --enable-encoder=mpeg4 --enable-encoder=msmpeg4v1 --enable-encoder=msmpeg4v2 --enable-encoder=rv10 --enable-encoder=rv20 --enable-encoder=vorbis --enable-encoder=wmav1 --enable-encoder=wmav2 --enable-encoder=wmv1 --enable-encoder=wmv2 --disable-demuxer=v4l --disable-demuxer=v4l2 --enable-version3
  libavutil    50. 40. 1 / 50. 40. 1
  libavcodec   52.120. 0 / 52.120. 0
  libavformat  52.108. 0 / 52.108. 0
  libavdevice  52.  4. 0 / 52.  4. 0
  libavfilter   1. 79. 1 /  1. 79. 1
  libswscale    0. 13. 0 /  0. 13. 0
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from '/home/ulab/public_html/images/originalvideos/62/4N97ZzvF2ap.3gp':
  Metadata:
    major_brand     : 3gp6
    minor_version   : 256
    compatible_brands: isom3gp6
    creation_time   : 2013-11-23 13:58:13
  Duration: 00:01:58.37, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 203 kb/s
    Stream #0.0(und): Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 320x240 [PAR 1:1 DAR 4:3], 169 kb/s, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 25 tbn, 25 tbc
    Metadata:
    Stream #0.1(und): Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, mono, s16, 31 kb/s
    Metadata:
      creation_time   : 2013-11-23 13:58:14
[buffer @ 0x1b17370] w:320 h:240 pixfmt:yuv420p
[scale @ 0x1b2d410] w:320 h:240 fmt:yuv420p -> w:600 h:480 fmt:yuv420p flags:0xa0000004
[libx264 @ 0x1af99a0] broken ffmpeg default settings detected
[libx264 @ 0x1af99a0] use an encoding preset (e.g. -vpre medium)
[libx264 @ 0x1af99a0] preset usage: -vpre <speed> -vpre <profile>
[libx264 @ 0x1af99a0] speed presets are listed in x264 --help
[libx264 @ 0x1af99a0] profile is optional; x264 defaults to high
Output #0, mp4, to '/home/ulab/public_html/images/videos/62/Vj6P5mu0Jzh.mp4':
    Stream #0.0(und): Video: libx264, yuv420p, 600x480 [PAR 1:1 DAR 5:4], q=2-31, 200 kb/s, 90k tbn, 25 tbc
    Metadata:
    Stream #0.1(und): Audio: libfaac, 22050 Hz, mono, s16, 64 kb/s
    Metadata:
      creation_time   : 2013-11-23 13:58:14
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0.0 -> #0.0
  Stream #0.1 -> #0.1
Error while opening encoder for output stream #0.0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

is the command i ran helps me with old videos not loading or with the centos problem?

Regards,

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Muhanad,

Well, some library for FFMEG centos already already removed.. maybe you need try to install FFMPEG manually read here ffmpeg.org/download.html , I am sure you are using the FFMPEG from centos server itself.

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dima,

You didn't answer my question, following your advice which problem are we working on

A- not being able to upload videos?
B- old videos not being playable ?

Regards,

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

A. This is my reply www.jomsocial.com/forum/photos-videos/12...hotos?start=28#70997 , your FFMPEG for Centos has some problem with the converting, so you should manage install it manually

B. Sorry I missed this, this is for uploaded video or linked video? may I know the video sample URL?

thx

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi

A- i will try installing ffmpeg

B- if you look in the replies from micho and paul, you will notice that we did some testing to find out that some uploaded videos are not working in some countries or other reasons. their last reply mentioned that they have invited a developer to take a look at it and it's top priority.

Regards,

10 years 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello All support Team,

I re-installed ffmpeg but i seriously can't go on without fixing the problem with videos not playing. I can't even know if ffmpeg is converting my files since i can't play them. You said, you are going to ask a developer to look at it. Please do and let him work on it for hours .. i deserve a fix after months!

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Muhanad,

Did you install the special plugin in your server which make the javacript code compressed? because I see some of our Javascript code become one line (compressed), also our this file 6ulab.com/components/com_community/asset...wplayer-3.2.6.min.js become like this 6ulab.com/components/com_community/asset...eed.jm.wxoB1n90i9.js

Maybe our functions broken caused by that comporessing plugin, if possible can you disable it please?

thank you

10 years 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • muhanad
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

with all due respect Dimas, i don't think you have read the above answers by your team. if it was because of comporessing plugin, then all videos won't be playable but your friends confirmed that the videos are playable in some countries and not in others.

Please Please Please go over the entire topic and relieve me from this headache problem.

Note: i have disabled all kind of compression at this moment

Regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński