Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Feature Request: Add TIMER for stream post (and other content)

6 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello. It would be great to allow user (or administrator) setup Timer to makes post (activity) publish later.

Screenshot with example like at vk.com

It can help adinistrator to spend 1 hour (per day) by creating posts, but makes it autopublished during the day.

Also, timed would be great to allready created activity. For example, user acreated album, navigate to it and uploaded photos => post (activity) was created in stream. So, user can set Timer for this activity to show it later (but album with photos is available allredy). Or simething like that.

Thanks.

Sorry for my English
Attachments:
6 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I like the idea, it likes Facebook fans page post.. I hope our Project Manager will look this.

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, Dimas.

Do ypu have any update / desigion about it? May it can be added to readmap in future?

Sorry for my English
6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

No, I am sorry we dont have plan for it very soon.. we are working on another important feature for version 4.4

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi. Do you plan to discuss this new Feature suggestion for future major release (JS 4.5 or 4.6 may be)? Thanks :)

Sorry for my English
6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

we dont have timeline for it.. please you submit this idea to this page www.jomsocial.com/community/groups/viewg...stions-for-the-staff

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello. Can you please discuss this suggestion? Thanks.

Sorry for my English
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński