Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Profile: Close and save buttons

9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
When creating a new field no longer appear the buttons close and save.

Thanks

Giampiero

Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Giampiero.

Please, upgrade JomSocial to version 4.0.1.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
For testing i created a backup of the site that I called ok.sijm.it (Login credentials are the same as previously played over) and I upgraded js to 4.0.1. Two problems: the right bar appears confused. How to fix the blocks? If we want to see the members I have a blank page.
I also paid upgrade from js std to that js Pro. Please make checks only on the site ok.sijm.it. Thanks to the speed of the response.

Giampiero

Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi

a last question. How can I migrate groups and users from version 3.2 to version 4.0.1?

Thanks

Giampiero

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

HI, Giampiero.

They will be migrated automatically - you don't have do anything.
Read here about the best ways to upgrade: www.jomsocial.com/blog/js4-0

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Michal

Sorry I was wrong question. The situation is this: I have 500 users in a version 3.2.1.4 and I have to transfer them to a new js 4.0.1. How do? There are plugins to export and import users that are compatible with the two versions?

Thank you

Giampiero

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, Giampiero.

If those 500 users are on instance that you're about to upgrade to JomSocial 4 - there is no need to import anything. They will stay there as JS will be upgraded.

But if you mean you have 500 on ANOTHER instance (site) and you want bring them to NEW JomSocial 4 site - then yes, you'll need to export them from old site to new one.

There is extension that could help you with that: www.jomsocial.com/addons/applications/jo...l-user-import-export

Don't try to export data straight from one database to another as this will cause unexpected issues.

You may also use Joomla! export/import user extensions but then only basic data will be moved - no profile fields data.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński