Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Unable to link video

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
You need to add cron job on the server to convert them.
The admin login and server login is no more working now so i am unable to check it.
In the Morning we check and correct the video path and the video was working on site as well.
Please check if you modified anything on site and correct the admin and cpanel login.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Can you tell me what is wrong with this cronjob?

curl -s www.fbnet.no/components/com_community/cronjob.php >/dev/null 2>&1

I get "Restricted access"?

Video not converting, and no mail sent after upload.

I have worked on this issue all day long, and i just can't get it work.

If you think you need to look at it, the i can edit the forst post again to give access til the site and cpanel.

Jan

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

And now this is really funny! After uploading the video it is to find in the pending section. I can't see the uploaded video on the site. But! When i play the video in the pending section, i can click "Like", and the vide popping up in the feed as liked video, but you stil can't see it among the other videos from youtube.

It says that i have 3 videos, but you can only see twoo. Those two are youtube videos, and the unvisible is an uploaded one.

I'm slowly getting there where i just gice up.

Jan

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
As we suggested you many times in this thread you need to setup cron to use local videos.
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Setting_Up_Cron_Job
Here is doc link to setup cron, you can ask your hosting provider to setup it for you as well.
The issue was the only wrong path that we fixed, follow the setup process to convert video with cron.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński