Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

com_community/libraries/storage/s3_lib.php on line 1818

10 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I read in another thread to enable the mime module but that this is also a security risk. What is the official way to fix this without increasing the risk to my server's security?

10 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi, Adam Parker.

Could you tell us exactly what you want to achieve?
Because I don't see relation with your post and topic title... I missed something?

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Adam.

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I'm still getting this error and I have mom_mime installed

I've found this error in other posts related to an S3 cron. The instructions in those threads were to have mod_mime installed. It apparently fixed the issue for those people but not for me.

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Adam.

Please provide us with working administrator credentials.
I can't login to your site and bypass htaccess protection.
Please, edit your first post and add credentials to corresponding fields.

Also please describe your issue. How to replicate it?

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

read the misc info and use the right domain. I couldn't change domain in my account. thanks

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Adam.

In miscellaneous field you don't describe your issue. You write:

What is the official way to fix this without increasing the risk to my server's security?

Asking for fix... but to fix what?

Please read our support policy: www.jomsocial.com/support

The more details, the better. Provide a detailed description including the steps required to reproduce your issue. Please don’t be vague: “My photo is missing” or “it was working and now it’s not” will make it difficult for us to help you. Elaborate descriptions and screenshots, on the other hand, will get your issue resolved fast.

I'd like to help you with your issue but "com_community/libraries/storag​e/s3_lib.php on line 1818" or "I'm still getting this error and I have mom_mime installed" really tells very little about your issue.

Please elaborate, provide steps to replicate and printscreens (if needed).

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I'm asking for help to fix this error that builds in my error log every time the cron runs:

[31-May-2014 14:55:03 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mime_content_type() in /home/site/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/storage/s3_lib.php on line 1818

This has been brought up on these forums many times and each time you tell the user to install mod_mime. I'm telling you that I already have mod_mime installed and still get this error every time cron runs.

It may help to reference this thread:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/photos-videos/13...zon-s3-breaking-cron

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Adam.

Now I know what is all about, thank you.
Please, upgrade to current version of JomSocial 3.2.0.5 and check if issue persist.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński