Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Don't works ajax load for images in activity stream - "jax" mistake

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi guys! Sorry for disturb.

I have one trouble with your component (v.3.1.0.1 and Joomla! 3.1.5) in my website - don't works upload images in activity stream (testing in Google Chrom, Opera and FireFox). More precisely, don't works ajax function in azrul system (maybe not, I'm dont shure in this now). There is mistake that shown in FireBug:

ReferenceError: jax is not defined
jax.call("community","activities,ajaxGetRecentActivitiesCount",a...

I tried to do everything that is possible. I shut off all plugins except Azrul. Removes all scripts except Azrul. Change templates, delete my custom html/com_comunity/ files - use yours. Cnage .htaccess file to default. Azrul reinstalled, put his order -1000 etc. Finally - I TRIED ALL! All the same error appears. After it I install a "naked" Joomla! and your component - it works. It means that there are no problems with web hosting and his setup. Also, upload via the usual boot images system is works.

Sorry, but the fact is that now I can't provide FULL access to my website (I can give you access to administrator and frontend section). But this bug is easy to track even on your demo website! Uploading images in activity stream doesn't works in Opera browser!!!

Please help me with this issue. Photos one of the most needed features for my website in your component.

PS: I find one bug in admin panel of your component v.3.1.0.1. This bug appears in all my websites when I try to change fields there Components -> JS -> Profiles -> Change profiles (Change profile fields or something like this). I find out that some .js files. I added this

$document->addScript( COMMUNITY_BASE_ASSETS_URL . '/joms.jquery-1.8.1.min.js' );
$document->addScript( COMMUNITY_BASE_ASSETS_URL . '/window-1.0.js' );
$document->addScript( COMMUNITY_ASSETS_URL . '/admin.js' );

in this file
administrator/components/com_community/controllers/controller.php
Maube it can be useful for you...

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

This issue caused by your htaccess, did you edit it before? I tried upload image without SEF enable and working fine.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Oh, you are right! Thanks a lot!!! From our team - one topic to joomla.extensions.org, but later on this week.

But I think that it don't solve problem on 100%. It don't works on your website (with SEF like I see) in opera borwser. And I can guess that I would have to abandon the SEF links for uploading photos in the activity stream =(((

Anyway - thanks! Tomorrow we start to fix this problem with turned on SEF mode. And we'll be very grateful to you if you could help us in our research process.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

because this issue cuased by htaccess, I suggest you revert the htaccess code with the original one from Joomla it self.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi!

I wrote before that tried to replace this file in the native and it don't take any results. Now I replaced it again, added to it a line php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off, turned on SEF - and ajax upload for images does not work again (((

I installed the file manager (extplorer) on the website so you can verify that the problem is not in the file.

Please help me figure out with this problem.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

this issue caused by SEF, this will work if SEF set to OFF..

Owh you are using Joomla 3.1.5, can you update your joomla to version 3.2.1, actually support for Joomla 3.1.x already over by Joomla itself

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

We have updated Joomla! to version 3.2 Plus - we have added review for your component - it's realy amazing =)

2 questions:

1. Because SEF - is one of essential parts of Joomla! - I believe that we need to fix this bug. How I can do this without turned off SEF mod?

2. What about Opera browser (see my latest questions)?

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

#1 & #2 Actually the this is should work fine, we already tested this on my localhost... but not sure this is not working on your website...Probably this issue cuased by your server/Joomla, can you test this on your fresh local installation please?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

On the localhost the situation is identical 1 in 1 with our web server (( Don't works upload images on current website, but it works with SEF mof turned off. And it don't works on Opera browser at all.

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

this issue can be the 3rd party template/plugin, I suggest you replicate this with the newest jomsocial and Joomla installation in your localhost..

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

We are working on it, but there is no results. During this we find another mistake - don't works creating thumbnail through "Change profile picture" page (it worked before on JS 3.0.4 and joomla 3.1.5). Please look on our current website for this issue.

It's don't works also on your website and our testing website (with clear and newest Joomla and JomSocial):
7minutok.ru Access to register user: login This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., pass This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I replicated upload avatar, edit avatar and upload image from sharebox on your test website and seems working fine for me.

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I talked about """Change profile picture page"""! Go to this page and test it.

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

May I know did you hack the code before? can you try re-install the Jomsocial for fixing this?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński