Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Don't works ajax load for images in activity stream - "jax" mistake

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Like I said, most of your issue cuased by 3rd party plugin, so I recommend you test on your local site with clean Joomla and Jomsocial installation.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

"May I know did you hack the code before?" - No. Like I said, we have installed a newest version of Joomla and JomSocial to 7minutok.ru . Also some mistake appears when I try to edit thumbnail on your demo website.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Can you give me more infomration what happens with the newest installation, do you fix it?

Anyway, I check our demo and seems working fine..

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

Can you give me more infomration what happens with the newest installation, do you fix it?

Jax error was salved if we install clear Joomla! and clear JomSocial ( 7minutok.ru/ ). Also we try to fix this issue on current website ( sportklon.ru ) - but anyway on THIS WEBSITE with turned on SEF mode it's don't work.

And now we find another bug, that appears in our website and your demo website with different errors. Steps:
1. Go to uploadAvatar location.
2. Upload new avatar image.
3. Click "Edit Thumbnail", drag bar for ex. to right top or right bottom corner of image, click "Save Thumbnail" and get the error.

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Well, I think I found another issue here , this is what I get :

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: getimagesize(/home/itgarant/sportklon.ru/tmp/images/avatar/bd55f43d36fe7df164096d12.jpg) [<a href='function.getimagesize'>function.getimagesize</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/itgarant/sportklon.ru/components/com_community/controllers/profile.php</b> on line <b>493</b><br />
Image resize fail.<br />

This issue related with configration, can you make sure you have tmp folder ? and that tmp folder is writeable?

Can you provide me FTP access please? so I can inspect this further.

thank you

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Aslo can you update your Jomsocial to the latest version 3.1.0.4 please?

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

This issue related with configration, can you make sure you have tmp folder ? and that tmp folder is writeable?

You sure? Why then it works normally (see screenshot)?

PS: We have updated the Jomsocial to the latest version 3.1.0.4 at all domains 7minutok.ru/ (test domain) and sportklon.ru/ - it's don't help.

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

How I can give you my ftp access ? When I created this topic I can fill this information. But now I don't see how do it.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

You can provide it via PM or edit your original post and post there... let me know once you done with it.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I added FTP access to main website sportklon.ru at first post. Also .htaccess info you can see via Admin Tools component.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Thank you very much.. this is weird issue, I will pass this issue to the developer

BugID : JOM-2307

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

For your information:

1. We began to rewrite your ajax functional to our in view of BUGS. We started with a problem of upload images ("jax" error) on the wall. Error with changes in avatar we do not touch yet.

2. Our demo website 7minutok.ru has been hacked and we cleared it. Hacker named "ZmEu" do it by shell. The most interesting is that the site consisted of only the latest version of "Joomla!" and component "JomSocial" )))))

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Please you re-install the version 3.1.0.4 to avoid the hack in the future

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

We find out what wrong with upload images and "jax" mistake. Bug appears if we don't use jomsocial mainpage in our urls:

For ex.:
sportklon.ru/profile - don't works ajax upload
sportklon.ru/user/profile - where "user" is your component mainpage - it works

It would be correct if you will fix this bug in future.

By the way, we find another bug. When we starting to update your component to last version - error was appeared (see screenshot). Fix it helps only changing system name of "JomSocial toolbar" menu to for ex. "jomsocial-temp" instead "jomsocial". Only after it we can update it.

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński