Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Where is the path to the JomSocial Registration page

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hello,
I have JomSocial and purchased the extension RS Memberships. Before purchasing RS Memberships, the user creating an account would go to the JomSocial registration account creation page, then complete the profile questions, to complete registration. After I installed and configuring RS Membership, the the jomsocial registration doesn't come up any more.

I NEED TO KNOW THE DEFAULT PATH TO -
1) Jomsocial user registration, where a person creates their user name and password
2) the jomsocial registration profile questions
3) the default Jomsocial member sign-in page

On the message that appears saying "credit card" transaction was successful, I want my developer to put a hot link on this page that takes the user to the JomSocial registration profile questions, bypassing the creation of a user name and password if possible, since they already did this when registering through RS Memberships. I want all there paths above because I don't know which path my developer will need.

Thanks,
Louis

6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Louis,

I think RS Memberships already overrided jomsocial registration, please you contact RS Memberships for this issue.. maybe RS Membership have plugin to integrate jomsocial and RS Membership.

Another solution, you can install force fields plugin www.jomsocial.com/addons/core-enhancemen...iles/js-force-fields , with this plugin you can finish the jomsocial profile data after register via RS Memberships

thank you!

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louis
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thanks Dimas,
Yes, I understand RS Memberships overriding the JomSocial registration. My question is -

1) What is the path to the JomSocial registration, where the user input their sign-in info?
2) What is the path to the second part in the registration, where the person complete the preliminary profile questions?

Thanks,
Louis

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louis
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Dimas,
I viewed JS Force Fields, and also saw JS Profile Completeness. What's the difference between the two, and who makes these two pieces of software.

Does JS Force Fields allow you to select which fields you want users to complete or does it makes the user complete every profile question? I have 80 profile questions and only want members to complete 15 questions.

Thanks,
Louis

6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Luois,

- here is the first step jomsocial registration page url /index.php?option=com_community&view=register
- for second registration URL you need finish the first regiration from jomsocial first, or it will be useless

JS Force Fields, this is a plugin, if you active this plugin the user cant continue access your site, except they continue finished the primary fields first
JS Profile Completeness, this is a module, so user can see the presentation complete profile stats on the frontend module, look this demo demo.jomsocial.com/extras (login first)

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louis
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thanks.
What logon do I use?
My JomSocial support logon doesn't work.

6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

The login issue use Joomla com_user code, please provide me your backend and FTP access, so I can test the login issue directly.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński