Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

SQL for getting the community-users with additional fields

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jürgen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi, I am about to write a php application integrated in Joomla! 2.5 with JS 2.5.8. I need the JomSocial community users with the additional fields values from #_community_fields_values.
I found a SQL-query ("SELECT * FROM htm_community_fields_values, htm_community_users, htm_users WHERE htm_users.id = htm_community_users.userid AND htm_community_users.userid = htm_community_fields_values.user_id") but there are shown all the rows from the community_fields_values table.
Now my question: What is the correct SQL-query-statement to get the users with the additional fields values - only once?
Many thanks in advance,
Juergen

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

Bassicaly such questions are beyond our support scope, since custom modifications are bassicaly not covered with our suppot scope, but maybe you could ask this question on our tips&trick group in the community here > www.jomsocial.com/community/groups/viewg...omsocial-tips-tricks and maybe someone from the community will be able to help you on this matter.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jürgen
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Chris, thank you for your answer. But I solved the problem in the meantime with an array, filled with the values of the addtitional fields of the choosen user.
The next time I will post such things in tips & tricks.
Thank

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Jurgen.

Great! And since the issue is resolved then let me close and mark this thread as solved , and if you need our further help, please feel free to create a new thread. And of course, have an awesome day!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński