Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Facebook Connect

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
we are useing joomsocial facebook connect on my page( grandmacare.com/healthcare-socialight ) when i click on "signin with facebook" it is asking username and password then it is showing alert message(Insert your two-factor authentication key). i am tired to resolve the issue. i have follow many tutorial but login approval section is not available in India according to tutorial we need to do setting in my login approval section. i have check following tutorial

1.> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df1PfNK3YLo&t=319s
2.> www.youtube.com/watch?v=N__gJTLETfE
3.> technofall.com/enable-two-step-verificat...n-facebook-in-india/

please suggest what I can do.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
I want to integrate joomsocial regiser with facebook on following page
grandmacare.com/healthcare-socialight
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Rebecca.

Currently you hold JomSocial PRO license what means that we could support only ONE your domain/site.
Presently your supported domain/site is: americanmedicalstaffing.org/
And you request support for: grandmacare.com. I'm sorry but as it is different domain/site, so we can't support it at the moment.
But don't worry, you may change your supported domain/site (still you'll need to have valid reason for change).
Nevertheless you need to be aware that it won't be possible to return to previous domain after change.
Please post a domain change request here: www.jomsocial.com/forum/billing-issues

After your request is accepted, please, update this thread and make sure it has "Pending Support" status.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rebecca.

You posted about this issue again :)
I responded in your latest thread.
You need to disable two authentication plugin that you enabled.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Michal
I have disable authentication plugin now alert authentication is removed but we are getting another error alert(undefined error). i have checked and follow following topic but did't get solution. do you want my credentials for setting because I want to make it on urgent basic please suggest me what I can do.
URL:http://grandmacare.com/healthcare-socialight
www.jomsocial.com/forum/facebook-connect...rror-undefined-error
www.jomsocial.com/forum/facebook-connect...t-log-in-user#137831

Attachments:
7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Rebecca.

I assign developer to investigate cause of this issue.
He'll contact you soon.​​

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rebecca,

I cant access your backend, can you make sure your backend account is correct? also I get this error on your backend

0 Cannot open file for writing log

This issue caused by 3rd party htaccess, do you install any 3rd party SEF, modify htaccess or set the redirection setting?

thank you!

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas

I am giving you my site and facebook details. Please check this and fix facebook connect issue.
[REMOVED]

I need to make functionality on ( grandmacare.com/healthcare-socialight ) this page.

Note: due to approval for login access form management I was unable to send you above detail.

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rebbeca,

Did you modify the htaccess before ? because this issue related with SEF / htaccess configuration.. the is coming from redirect 303 see others issue, which it usually caused by htaccess..

If possible I need you to contact your sys-admin and ask to them whats going on.. i cant do it by myself usually this is related with server issue.

thank you

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Michał

We have change in .htaccess file once, Do you need my .htaccess file to check setting. I can send you htaccess file

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Michał

We didn't Receive any reply form your site. We need to fixed this issue ASAP. Please let me know how we can fixed it. Do you need my .htaccess file?

7 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Rebecca.

We can't take care for your original issue as we can't access your site backend due to this error:

0 Cannot open file for writing log

Please, contact with your hosting provider technical support and ask to check this issue. After it will be resolved we should gain access to site backend... and continue with investigating your original issue.

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas

Your query is not clear about file access So please inform us your available time to discuss on this issue.

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rebecca,

Can you try to revert the htaccess file to the original version from Joomla itself ?

thank you

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas

We have only one .htaccess file So it is not possible to revert with another htaccess. Are you saying about any specific location?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński