Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Facebook Connect

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Yes that htaccess on the joomla root folder, because this issue can be caused by it... would you mind provide me FTP and backend access, please? you can send it via Message on our Community, I will try to do some test with the original htacess and check your htacess as well :)

thank you!

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas

Do you want these details hear or any other place?

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

This forum is for public so another user can see it, you can send the credentials info via message on our community menu.

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas

Can I post FTP detail on this( www.jomsocial.com/community ). if i am wrong please give me Community menu URL with screen shot for Sending FTP details

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rebecca,

Please go to my Profile here www.jomsocial.com/community/44966-dimas-tekad-santosa/profile and send message from there..

thank you!

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas
I am unable to send message. because its every time status is showing (Message marked as spam.)

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rebecca,

well, like I said this issue caused by error 303, this issue usually caused by htaccess or redirect plugin configuration..

I courius, so you need to inspect on htaccess first, I need you to use original htaccess from Joomla itself, just for testing it..the specific htaccess path is on /YOURJOOMLAPATH/
if after this test still doesnt work so it can be caused by 3rd party plugin

I hope it will help

thank you

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Demie

As per your suggestion, I have download joomla3.2.4 and upload its .htaccess file on my local server but it is breaking functionality so I can't take risk on live site. My local system is same configured as live system. If there is a problem on local system there must be problem on live so please suggest me any batter way. We need to Fix this issue As soon as possible.

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rebecca,

If you still cant provide the credentials info to our Message system, please you send it to my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it... please provide me FTP and backend access..

thank you

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi DImas

We have send you credential on your email id Please check.

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rebecca,

To avoid the confusing let we discuss this issue on this forum.

as our chat on email, you are still using the old Joomla and Jomsocial version, the latest Joomla version is 3.6.5 and Jomsocial version 4.3.0.. would you mind if I upgrade them all? if yes, please you do backup your data first, and let me know when you done with it.

thank you!

7 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • rebecca
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I don't think this problem will relate to joomla 3.2.4. It means that each and every time when jomsocial update there version, we have to update our joomla also.

If we are going to update joomla we have to loss all the custom codes. there should any other process except updating joomla.

7 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I am sorry hard for me to inspect the issue on old Jomsocial version, because some of code FB API also updated as well by FB itself..

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński