Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Join with facebook button

8 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

Join with facebook button does not work? I tried so much but could not find what i am missing? Need help thanks.

8 years 1 week ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Fatih,

I get this error :

App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

Seems you havent setup the FB App correctly, please you read the doc from here documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Setting_up_Facebook_Connect

thank you!

8 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

There are a few differences with the link and the developer page and i do not know how to solve it. Please see below;
- Step 14. There is only site URL required in developer page but in the link you sent its two (also mobile site url is required). Why ther is difference?
- Step 18. Enable "Embedded browser OAuth Login". I enable it but there is a warning at the top of the page says 'Client OAuth login is enabled but you haven't listed any valid OAuth redirect URIs. Click buraya for more information.' Whats should i write here?

Do you think the 2 above may be the problem? how should i solve the 2 points?

8 years 1 week ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Fatih,

Please provide the the FB api configuration, make sure your configuration is like my app below, and change the URL with your own site.

thank you!

Attachments:
8 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

Thank you for your kind responses. I attached the page view. Please check if everything is ok and additionally see the warning, It also requires secure canvas url and i do not know what canvas url is...

Thank you very much.

Attachments:
8 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

Still waiting for a solution for the above problem?

8 years 1 week ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi fatih,

That should be fine, anyway can you provide me your backend access, please? I unable login to your backend.

thank you!

8 years 6 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi again,

I edit the message and added the backend info. I can also give you the developer page password or create new one if needed.

8 years 6 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hey,

whats problem with me? One response mail every day from support team and for another response i wait one day more, i am trying to solve this problem for 2 days? How long should i wait? Is there anyone who can send 2 mails a day?

I added the backend info of my site. I can also give you the facebook developer page password or create new one if needed.

8 years 6 days ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Fatih.

This issue is bit complicated, because for now FB provide the newest API for any new FB app. And we have bug with the newest FB API.

Our developer is checking this and will be fixed in version 4.2. So the FB connect cant be used from now until the developer provide the fix.

thank you

8 years 6 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

When i bought this extension, the fb connect was said to be in it. So it is your primary responsibility to implement the conditions of sale asap. In fact i do not need that proprty so much but i think you have to solve this as it was a feature of your extension and now it is not. After sales is an important issue, hope you can understand.

The other think is i waited 2 days to hear that answer... :)

Kind regards,

8 years 6 days ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

hi Fatih,

The FBconnect is working fine on old FB API, but since FB always changed their API rapidly so sometimes you will get this issue until we fix it on our side.

thank you for your understanding

8 years 6 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi

I hope fixing do not take so much time. thanks

8 years 5 days ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I will provide the patch once the dev fix this.. I am sorry for this trouble..

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński