Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Join with facebook button

8 years 2 weeks ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Fatih,

Did you change the backend access? can yo provide me the correct one please?

thank you!

8 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok. Added the backend.

8 years 2 weeks ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Thank you.. this is weird, some of site can use the newest FB API, but not for your site.. i will talk this with my developer tomorrow, he is already off now.. thank you!

8 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok. :)
Waiting, thank you.
Did you try to add new api with the facebook profile i sent you?

8 years 2 weeks ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I created my own FB app, and compare it on my local setting, everything is same, on my local is working, but not on your end :(

8 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

Remember i wrote this to you in my previous messages. These may be the problem...

There are a few differences with the link and the developer page and i do not know how to solve it. Please see below;
- Step 14. There is only site URL required in developer page but in the link you sent its two (also mobile site url is required). Why ther is difference?
- Step 18. Enable "Embedded browser OAuth Login". I enable it but there is a warning at the top of the page says 'Client OAuth login is enabled but you haven't listed any valid OAuth redirect URIs. Click buraya for more information.' Whats should i write here?

8 years 1 week ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

- step 14, actually this is no different, but if you have special URL mobile url you can use it, like eg m.yoursite.com
- step 18, you can put www.sokidz.com www.sokidz.com/* for most site this solution should work, I already tried it on your site and nothing happens, but you can try it on your FB app

8 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Done....
Site URL: www.yourdomain.com/
Valid OAuth redirect URIs: www.yourdomain.com/*

Thank you and me :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński