We was talking about few times.
3 hours ago I was asked to ad it to JIRA (our bug dept.). We have no solution yet but now it is on developers TODO list.
I found some more details around the 2 X Community entries (as per ticket):
see attached screenshots
It seems that there came for some reason 2 com_community components under the Extension Manager of different versions. As I said before, this happened during an update with iJoomla (ticket was logged).
There is also a number of older plugins and modules listed, can you tell me which ones are still valid / current and which could be removed or updated? see screenshot
OMG... so answer was all the time near...
OK, now I know what's going on and how to solve that...
As it apply to live site I must be EXTRA careful... I'll check if file system is shared with two versions of JomSocial or it apply only to db.
It's resolved now. It was tricky. There was TWO entries in database for Community component... and they shared file system :/
So first I disabled one entry (101053) and checked if everything is fine. Then I removed it.
I attached removed record so if something is wrong we can import it to database again.
But I checked and everything is fine, pleas confirm it.
There is only one outdated module from JomSocial 2.8.4 -> Upcoming Events, you can remove it.
I'm sorry that it take so long. I just missed that in extensions table...
I think that you removed the 'wrong' duplicate of com_community. And that with the 3.1.1 update it recreated it as it did not find the correct one (case sensitive - com_Community or com_community)
Michal has been informed this issue is back and i have asked him to look at it again.
No, Andrew. I had two possibilities only. If I removed wrong one then you couldn't use JomSocial. So from beginning you'll knew that something is wrong. For some reason this row was recreated... but it's not a problem really. I disabled it in Extension manager so the entry is still there and should be not recreated again. And of course duplicated menu item list is gone :)
Ok, I'll check this but PLEASE next time open new thread of every issue separately. Your current issues have nothing to to with "JomSocial URL Translations"... so other user looking for solution will ignore this thread... because content is not relevant to title anymore. So please, obey this rule next time...
I'll check that issue and be back here.
Google map issue solved: you set SSL for backend but connection with Google API is just HTTP. When on HTTPS external connection to HTTP are rejected. So When you use SSL for backend Google API connection will not work. I disabled SSL for backend and map is shown.
I'm on second issue...
I really do not think that was a solution. We are securing our backend for a reason, to just disable the SSL access without discussing it with us is not an option.
Instead we need to correct the issue so that one can use SSL (https) for Admin area... either by removing http completely and just do it with // or another option.