Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

CAN ANYONE HELP INSTEAD OF IGNORING?

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gregor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,.... can anyone help me and solve the issues or you will just ignore me for another year.... i have big issues preventing me to launch my site for so long and noone helps everyone just saying what to do, but i've done all that and still doesnt work so go check yourselves and see this post for reference

www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/125...egistration-facebook

So please update my jomsocial to newest 3.1 version if you can, because i tried everything and doesnt let me....

and i cant install any other new plugins as well as it doesnt let me

and at registration page when registering or logging in it keeps spamming with error message: Session expired...

so please fix that as i am loosing my mind!

Thank you

10 years 3 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hello Gregor,

I have had a look at you site and the configuration and it appears that there are permission issues that are effecting the installation of Jomsocial and other issues that Dimas has replied to you about in your other thread

We are happy to assist you but are unable to resolve any permission or hosting / settings related issues. These are settings that require you to to resolve. I have also noticed that your Joomla installation should be upgraded before you upgrade to the latest jomsocial (not required but recommended)

My recommendation would be to read the information at this link documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Getting_Started_Documentation

You could also consider hiring a developer to carry out the necessary updates and any hosting configuration settings that many need correcting to get your site up and running smoothly and efficiently.

www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers

I hope you understand that while we are happy to assist you with jomsocial, Issues such as hosting / site settings are outside the scope of our support

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński