Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Some problems with jomsocial

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I recently update all my sites to jomsocial 3.1.0.4 and I detect some problems:

In joomla 2.5 jomsocial don't show upload link in group discussion or bulletin.

In all versions of jomla jomsocial don't show the "show all files in group" link. This appear in previous versions of jomsocial and are a necessary option for me, I don't understand why it disappears, is a very useful option.

There is a non optimized query in the backend, i have a very big social network with about 350.000 registered users. When i clic in jomsocial link at the backend (it goes to dashboard) jomsocial launch a query that consume about 1,4Gb of RAM, i must to configure php with 2GB of memory limit, i think that there is a problem in the query that generate the statistics.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Something weird in your site, I need check the code directly.

Could you provide me the FTP access, please?

thank you

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I add the ftp access information to previous message.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Aitor,

I just fix this, the button for uploading photo is showing now..

Also regarding the show all files link, it will appear if you have more than 5 files in that group

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Dimas, can you say me what where wrong (i ask it because may be reproduce when i update jomsocial)?

The upload link is showed now but I dont show all files links. In previous versions the link appears in "Options" module but in this version the developers replace this module with a "Options" menu in the home page of a group. This menu don't have "show all files" link and some groups (exam. www.manualesdemecanica.com/social-networ...aller-de-coches.html have more than 100 files and I don't show the link).

I say that now I show the upload link but really I can´t upload a file because if I try to do it i get the error "upload limit reached" but in the configuratión i have disable the limit (i only have the limitation of 10 files per user/day).

And I detect other bug, when a group have more than 10 discussions the statistics of the group only display "10 discussions" you can see an example in the mentioned group, in this group I have more than 100 discussions and it only show "10 discussions" in the statistics.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

The upload link was dissappear because this is caused by our code.. this issue will be totally fixed in 3.2

regarding the rest issues I need backend access to inspect this, but now the backend access is not working, can you verify it please?

thank you

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Sorry Dimas, we migrate the web to new server, now all must works fine.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Actually this issue will be fixed in newest version.. and we just released version 3.2 Alpha for Developer package.. I suggest you wait beta/RC/stable version for fixing this, we will provide the beta version for all customers as well...

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Ok Dimas but what about this:
"There is a non optimized query in the backend, i have a very big social network with about 350.000 registered users. When i clic in jomsocial link at the backend (it goes to dashboard) jomsocial launch a query that consume about 1,4Gb of RAM, i must to configure php with 2GB of memory limit, i think that there is a problem in the query that generate the statistics."

Will be solved in 3.2 release?

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Aitor,

I will try to discuss this issue to our developer.

thank you

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Ok, i update to jomsocial 3.1.1 and your fix have dissapear y hope that all will be fixed on 3.2 version. You don't need to answer to this post, i will maintain this post as not fixed waiting the 3.2 version.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Aitor,

I see, yeah I suggest you wait the version 3.2, I also reported this issue again to the dev.. and they are working on it in 3.2 code,

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

I install the version 3.2 and I see that you add the access to group archives but I still don't see the upload button.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

can you provide me the correct backend access, please? I need check the configuration directly.. and cna you make sure this setting "Group File Upload Limit" in group setting is setup correctly?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński