Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Refund for Jom Social

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tiffany
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

I've spent countless hours attempting to figure out JomSocial and Socialize. I've tried to hire private help, and they cannot figure it out! While Sinisa has assisted me in uploading JomSocial to the site, It took me forever to get Joomla and JomSocial to load. I have torn my hair out, read Joomla for dummies, scrolled through countless message boards. I wish there was a support phone number or more support available. I need more assistance than Read the documentation. I've read the documentation. Maybe I'm just too novice for this program, but the video led me to believe it was doable for a beginner. I still don't even know how to change a button! All I can see is the back end statistics. It's embarrassing to beg for assistance on a community post, but I have done it several times. Maybe after reading more, I could try again in a year or so, but I feel like I would need to take a computer course just to figure this out. :( I have read your extensive refund policy. I hope you can see that I have honestly tried to make it work.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Justin
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for your inquiry. I've checked your forum post and it appears that you've confirmed with Sinisa JomSocial and Socialize is already up and running well on your site. The forum post that I'm referring to can be reached here .

I'm not quite sure about your issue; would you be kind enough to specify it more? Our team of experts always welcome anyone who have trouble with their site, but we do have limitations to what we can support. We're unable to provide any support should you wish to do any major custom code modification; but for any setting up, we'll be more than happy to guide you.

Don't see it as 'begging', we're all beginners once. In fact, I consider myself as a beginner as compare to my other colleague. That's why we're here; we want to help you out with your site so that you too can build an awesome social networking site and learn Joomla/JomSocial while in the process. :)

Why don't you start a new thread in our Technical Support board and list out any assistance that you need for your site. I'm sure my colleague would be more than happy to help you out with the requested assistance. :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński