Hi, I am in the progress of translating to Dutch (NL) language.
During my work I discovered some errors in the strings, like on attachment (COM_COMMUNITY_GROUPS_NEW_GROUP_NEWS), but also others.
What is a convenient way to sum up all errors I found so you can fix the strings so I can translate them again?
Thank you for contacting us.
The best option is to work directly on Transifex. There you have always up to date English version.
On Transifex you may compare both in translation process. Working with files will cause many troubles like you experiencing now.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Well, I'm done, translation finished in Transifex.
I'm quite sure i stumbled upon some English-text errors. Have to look into my notes.
So my original question is teh same: "What is a convenient way to sum up errors I found so you can fix the strings so I can translate them again?"
Or do you just want al list here on the forum whith errors I found?