Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

manage Jomsocial Redirect in an multilingual context

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired

Hi i'm looking for a solution in order to use your plugin Jomsocial Redirect in an multilingual site.
Problem : when i diseable your plugin and i try logout from jomsocial i realize that the account is disconnected from jomsocial, but not from Joomla!

So to solve that, i have to enable your plugin JS Redirect. But the problem is that in order to work properly, this plugin requiert to set a redirect link. My menus are both in english and in french when i do so, it drive my english users to french menu.
Have you a solution to solve that?

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Thank you for contacting us.
Hmm... logout from JomSocial should also log out from Joomla! as it's the same function.
Make sure you do not use caching in Joomla!
As for menu items in multilingual mode - you should have at leas one neutral menu item: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Complet...in_multilingual_mode

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Michal,
Yes i've a neutral menu with lowest ID in it.
I've just trying again after disabling joomla cache but i have the same result. So can you check it by yourself please.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Step to reproduce :
1 login as user in home page (see attachment)
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

2. visit your profil and logout with jomsocial button
3. Return to the home page and clic again in the login icon and you will see that the user is still connected while he is disconnected from jomsocial.
Thank

Attachments:
6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Cache is disabled in Joomla! But still something is caching your site... probably some 3rd party extension(?)
Clear Joomla! cache, then refresh frontpage and check J! cahce agin. It will be cached.
prntscr.com/hmewea

Try to find that additional caching extensions... maybe template?

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Ok thank you Michal, indeed this issue is related to a persistant cache from a third party provider (sh404sef), i've disabled it, now it work well.

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Thank you for confirmation.
Great to hear that you ware able to solve this :)
Cheers.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński