Hi, i've noticed that links are written in two different ways in site file (/language/com_community.ini) and in /administrato/language.../com_community.ini. in example
in site file, links are written like this : <a href="%1$s">%2$s</a> (ex in line 3133)
and in administrator's file, like this : <a href=%1$s>%2$s</a> (ex in line 1418)
So can you tell me if this could have some consequences in translation and what is the best way to write links.
Thank you for contacting us.
Left links unchanged or you'll have issues. with displaying them :)
Just left them as they are.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you