Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

JomSocial Russian Localisation Ready

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Dear JomSocial "Standard", "Professional" or "Supercharged" Russian-Speaking subscriber!

Уважаемый русско-говорящий подписчик на подписку компонента JomSocial "Standard", "Professional" или "Supercharged"!

I am happy to notify you that I've just finished translating into Russian latest JomSocial language files at JomSocial Transifex project , which in about a week time you will be able to download in a single installable via Joomla! extension manager package from the "Translations" page.

Я рад сообщить Вам, что я только что закончил переводить на русский язык языковые файлы компонента JomSocial в этом проекте русской локализации JomSocial . Примерно через неделю эти файл будут Вам доступны для скачивания в одном устанавливаемом через установщик расширений системы Joomla! пакете на веб-странице веб-сайта JomSocial "Translations" page.

Please keep "one thread - one issue" principle when creating forum threads to discuss this Russian localisation for JomSocial.

Пожалуйста, соблюдайте принцип "один вопрос - одна тема" при создании своих тем для обсуждения этой русской локализации.

Regards,

С уважением,

Alex Smirnov

Александр Смирнов

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!' .
8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Alex.

Thank you! You may also make a post with link to forum in our Community (in Russian language group).

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Smirnov
8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

You are welcome, Michal.

As you suggested, I've just created an announcement in the "JomSocial Russia" group, inviting your JomSocial Russian-Speaking customers to discuss my localisation in this forum.

Regards,

Alex

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!' .
7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi guys and gals,
Привет ребята и девчата,

Just wanted to update you on current status of JomSocial Russian localisation.
Хочу довести до вас текущий статус русского перевода JomSocial.

At the time of me writing this it is 84% completed, see translated and untranslated files at www.transifex.com/jomsocial/jomsocial/language/ru_RU/
Во время написания этого анонса, перевод завершен на 84%. Переведенные и непереведенные файлы можно просмотреть по ссылке www.transifex.com/jomsocial/jomsocial/language/ru_RU/

Regards,
С уважением,

Alex Smirnov
Александр Смирнов

The following user(s) said Thank You: Michał
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński