Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

arabic language : ar-AA vs ar-AR tag problem.

8 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Important:
all installations are made locally using wampserver2.5-Apache-2.4.9-Mysql-5.6.17-php5.5.12-64b , under windows OS 8.1

Description:
As described in " Complete guide to set Joomla! and JomSocial in multilingual mode " , i added the Arabic Unitag Langage (ar-AA_joomla_lang_full_3.4.1v1.zip , note that the tag is ar-AA) for Joomla Site/Administration. For the Content (JomSocial/Socialize), i installed the (ar-AR.com_community.zip). Note that the tag is now ar-AR.

This is the image that i have in my Backend/Languages/Site & Administration: look at the attached files (Backend_Languages_Site.PNG).

This image is what i have in my Backend/Languages/Content : look at the attached files (Backend_Languages_Content.PNG).

Then i followed all the steps described (very well, thanks for that) in that guide : Enabling language plugin / Enabling language switch module / Creating multilingual menu structure.

This image is what i have in myBackend -> Menus -> Menu manager → Main menu AR (for the arabic language) : look at the attached files (Arabic Main menu.PNG).

In the frontend, i see Language Switcher module with all the langages i already installed. The problem is that my web site work normaly with all langages except the arabic one .

For example, this image is for my home page in french langage : look at the attached files (Frontend Web _lang French.PNG). It works !

But, this image is for my home page in arabic langage : look at the attached files (Frontend Web _lang Arabic.PNG). It doesn’t works ! All the Home page is in the english langage, not in Arabic one. Why ?

Note that in my windows «C:\wamp\www\lfamilacom\language» foldr, i found that there is 2 langage folders, one is «ar-AA» and other one is «ar-AR». Same thing in «C:\wamp\www\lfamilacom\administrator\language» folder.

Attachment ar-AA_vs_ar-AR_languageproblem.pdf not found

Thanks for the help & support.
Hicham

8 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Hicham,

sorry, we will fix it. you can use this file:

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Regards

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: hicham
8 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Thanks a lot Albertus,
I just test your new language file, and it works. See attached image.

All the best,
Hicham

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński