9 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • carlatf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

HI,
I was correcting some lines of my spanish translation and suddenly I got back to the english version.

Is there a way to find out which lines are giving the error causing the site to show in english?

I modified a lot of lines so it's imposible to me to know which line is giving the error

bes regards,
Carla

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Carlatf,

you can enabling language debug at joomla backend > system > global configurations > system. after that goto frontend, and have a look at footer.

you can find what line are errors. if joomla said line 160, you must have a look at line 161.
any language must: LANGUAGE="translation", if any double quote as value you must use _QQQ_ instead of ". e.g: LANGUAGE="this "is" value" must LANGUAGE="this _QQQ_is_QQQ_ value"

Regards

Attachments:
9 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • carlatf
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

It shows just the errors in the english files not the error in my es-ES-community.ini!

"JROOT/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_we_hate_spam.ini : error(s) in line(s) 13
JROOT/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_geofactory.ini : error(s) in line(s) 175
JROOT/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_bdthemes_shortcodes.sys.ini : error(s) in line(s) 120
JROOT/plugins/system/gwspamprotect/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_gwspamprotect.sys.ini : error(s) in line(s) 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
JROOT/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_suggested_posts_ajax.sys.ini : error(s) in line(s) 0
JROOT/administrator/components/com_k2import/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_k2import.sys.ini : error(s) in line(s) 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6"

9 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • carlatf
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

got it!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński