The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

No updating for JomSocial Russian language pack occuring

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello guys and gals,

Could you please elaborate for me on how often JomSocial language packs at www.jomsocial.com/translations get updated? The thing is that more than a week ago, on 14-th of September to be exact, I made some changes in com_community.ini backend and frontend files of our official JomSocial Russian language pack at www.transifex.com/organization/jomsocial.../all_projects/ru_RU/ but the corresponding JomSocial Russian language pack, available for download for JomSocial Russain customers at www.jomsocial.com/translations still doesn't contain those changes.

Also, probably for the same reason, Russian JomSocial downloadable localisation package displays translation progress as 99% complete whereas the TX project itself has been translated 100%:

see the source translation progress:

see the downloadable translation package progress:

Do the language packs at www.jomsocial.com/translations get updated every 24 hours as the page suggests "Please note: this page is updated every 24hrs" or do we, translators, need to request a manual update every time we amend our corresponding language packs at our JomSocial projects at Transifex?

Cheers,

Alex

P S Just as a side point: please take a notice that there is an extra "Transaltions" word in the "Jomsocial Language Packs" web-page title:

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!' .
9 years 7 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

HI Alex,

Thanks for reporting this, It should update every 24 hours, I will have our site developer look at it now and see why it isn't updating. I will also look at the duplicate "translations" word

Thanks

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Paul,

Did you, guys and gals, have a chance to look at this "no updating" issue?

Cheers,

Alex

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell ‘BINGO!' .
9 years 6 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Alex,

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting this sorted, we have a script error that is become rather problematic with the updates. This should be sorted out today

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Paul,

Not to be a PITA, but may I still ask if there is any progress on synchronizing JomSocial resources at Transifex with their downloadable packages hosted here at www.jomsocial.com/translations ?

For my JomSocial Russian localisation I can still see 99% at www.jomsocial.com/translations whereas at Transifex the progress is 100%.

Regards,

Alex

9 years 5 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Alex,

I have finally managed to sort this out. sorry it took so long. The component that builds the packs was proving a bit of a challenge but i stuck at it.

If you find anything else please let me know

Thanks for your excellent translations. Have a great day

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński