9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Mariusz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Witam,

Chcę się dowiedzieć jak można dołączyć do polskiej grupy zajmującej się tłumaczeniem.

W tłumaczeniu jest wiele błędów stylistycznych i funkcjonalnych i chciałbym pomóc w ich poprawieniu.

Te większe poprawiałem u siebie na stronie poprzez nadpisywanie tłumaczenia w joomla, ale co raz więcej tego wychodzi i wolałbym przyłączyć się i poprawić w plikach źródłowych, by inni nie musieli u siebie poprawiać.

<b><a href="/"/users/2426-vikinkg/profile.html"">vikinkg</a></b> zawarł(a) znajomość z <b><a href="/"/users/2414-speed/profile.html"">Speed</a></b>

Główny problem jaki widzę w polskich plikach językowych to generowanie podwójnych cudzysłowów, co objawia się takim kodem jak powyżej.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Mariusz,

I'm so sorry. the support only in English.
according google translate (not too clear for me):

Hello,

I want to know how you can join the Polish group on translation.

The translation is a lot of mistakes stylistic and functional and I would help them improve.

The more I fixed home page by overwriting translation in joomla, but every once more that comes out and I would prefer to join in and improve in the source files so that others do not have at home improve.

The main problem that I see in the Polish language files are generating double quotes, which results in the same code as above.

The language is a 3rd party. Jomsocial not responsible about that. but for the fixes, you can do it from override or the language file it self

Regards,
Albert

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Mariusz,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński