Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Calendar for field Birthdate in Profile

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I use JomSocial in french, it's ok in FrontEnd and BackEnd.
Nevertheless, when users complete their profile, the calendar for fields Date and Birthdate is still in english (see screenshot). Could it be in french, too? How can I make to translate it (if possible)?
Thanks!

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ludivine.

The calendar is really hardcoded and at this moment there's no way to translate it, however as far I know we gonna improve this in future release.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hey Ludivine,

Can you tell me where is this calendar for field Birthdate in Profile hardcoded. I am not being able to fix the months names. Appears as COM for all months and days as well.

Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Alex,

sorry but I've no idea where it's encoded. The calendar for the field Birthdate works well for me (except it's in english), so I didn't change it... I guess you should request support for this issue.

Good luck!

10 years 1 month ago
  • Karl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi,
I use thte latest verson o Jomsocial and I´m on the wy to translate Jomsocial to german.
As I saw your messages I took a look at my site and the calendar ist sill in german now.
What did I do? I translated the english.ini file into german and saved it with the ending in my de-DE language folder.
So I think when you translate the date file names date like April, June, days like Monday, Saturday into you language then the calendar is also translated with short names.

Hope that helped you
Greets from Austria
Karl

10 years 1 month ago
  • Karl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Update: I discovered that the calendar works well on the profile settings site but not in the event creation form. Here the calendar popup is still in english.....

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński