I want to disable url fetching because it's unable to fetch .onion addresses and its very annoying. What piece of code should I remove. I've tried to do it myself but that little ajax loading icon just doesn't go away and it loads the url forever. In comment i get the error message "undefined error".
Thank for your help.
Thank you for contacting us.
I presume that you mean processing URLs by embed.ly.
You may disable it in Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Configuration -> Integrations:
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you