Hello there and happy new year!!!
Please i need your help!
I cant log in into my dashboard, actually cant do anything.... i do not understand what is happening...
Please can you check why i have this huge problem???
Thank you very much, hug & love!
Thank you for contacting us.
From what I see in printscreens you CAN log in, but bunch of PHP notices are displayed distorting backend layout.
You need to DISABLE error reporting in Joomla!.
Connect to your server via FTP and edit file configuration.php (make sure it's writable because by default it's not - change chmod of this file to 644)
When editing configuration.php change
public $error_reporting = '<what ever is here>';
public $error_reporting = 'default';
public $error_reporting = 'none';
BTW, this issue is NOT related with JomSocial in any way. Please, if you'll have issues with Joomla! in the future - post at forum.joomla.org. Our Technical Support can help you ONLY with JomSocial issues.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you