friend and my group module

9 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • sarl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I m using jomsocial since a week now, i can tell that it s a great extention and the support is very efficient.

There is just one thing very strange, i m looking since 2 days for a module to display my friends and another one to display my group on the homepage, and i can t found nothing which work correctly. I look on google, on the jomsocial forum and i try to hack this module include in the profil page without success.

So my question is: is there really no basic module like this for a such great extention?

Thanks for all your job and your support.

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi.

What about this: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ial-extensions/23905
Module or rather box for Friends and groups logged user is hardcoded in profile.index.php:

echo $this->view('profile')->modGetFriendsHTML();
echo $this->view('profile')->modGetGroupsHTML();

I haven't tried it but probably if you paste it to other templates they will work also.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • sarl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The module for the group display all the group or only group where you are owner..

But your hack work well...a big thanks Michal...

Is there any way to add this code in a module position to keep the side b of my template..? i tried with a blank module to add php in a module position but it dont work.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński