Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Mobile App for JomSocial?

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

I don't know where to put this, but I wanted to ask if there will ever be a mobile application for JomSocial? It could be only for websites that use JomSocial with Socialize, or for community websites only not for blogs.. But it would be a great idea to create an application for the website. I know that it's already a responsive website, but having an actual app that could be download on Android/iOS would be even better to allow users to have a real social network with a special app! I've searched everywhere for an app that could make a copy of Facebook's app for my site but, obviously, I couldn't find any.

I know it seems difficult, but do tell me what do you think about this? Maybe even make it something that is sold outside the fee of JomSocial?

Thanks for your time reading this,
Islam

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Islam,

You can ask ijoomer developer for that, this is the site ijoomer.com/

thx

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Just checked their site, they do have exactly what I'm saying but for 600$... Seriously?! XD 400$ for iPhone, 250$ for android, 250$ for blackberry or all of them for 600$. That is just WAY too much, not matter how do you look at it, your site needs to be gaining a lot to buy their application. Is there a way your developers would make a basic one cheaper?

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Islam,

I suggest you ask to ijoomer directly, regarding the native app jomsocial cant handle it :)

thx

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Alright, I'll ask them to make a kind of cheap application just to hold the site for it to be able to go into the playstore and iTunes. :) Thanks!

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

you're welcome

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński