But already guests and registered users see different page. Guest are seeing frontpage cover with login form.And registered users instead of that are seeing postbox. You can set activity stream to nob be visible for guests:
Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Configuration -> Layout -> Frontpage Activity Stream -> Show Activity Stream -> Members only.
But if you still want to customize frontpage, then copy this file: ROOT/components/com_community/templates/default/frontpage.guests.php (this is frontpage for guests)
ROOT/templates/your-template/html/com_community (if you don't have "html" or "com_community" folders, feel free to create them)
And do necessary changes.
This file displays frontpage for registered and loged in users: components/com_community/templates/default/frontpage.index.php
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you