is it possible to somehow create a personal page for each user that can be edited by admin?
running joomla 3.3.3 jomsocial (latest) and easyblog/discuss and i need my users to have a private page only visible for them and admin.
On this page they can register to x different "events", when they register the value are a name the user provide that admin check and accept, and the event goes to "member" instead of register on the page. (auto or manuel by admin)
After they registered for this "event" and admin accepted, there should be an option for admin to enter daily/weekly/monthly value that the user can follow for each event.
The event is simple some text with a button, when click on button the user should enter some text, that the admin have to view and accept, then the text should be saved on this "event" and the possibilty to add value frequently by admin
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you