Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Template is not working

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello,

I have install the Shadow template kranthidhamam.com/awasthis/ but it is not loading front end can you please check once and let me know. Not only this template when i am trying to assign mood and other templates also are getting same problem.

Thanks

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
JS Shadow is Theme, not Joomla template. Its work only for Jomsocial.
However, JA Mood is Joomla template and you can install it and it works fine.
For JS Shadow theme installation kindly follow the steps given here: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Flat_Theme_Installation

Let me know the issue you had with JA Mood theme.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

We need template looking like js-shadow.demo.joomlart.com/ can you please tell me how to do this. We have purchased everything but we are not getting as this template.

Thanks

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
For the installation of Theme kindly follow the steps doc i shared in my last post and set the theme as default from Jomsocial.
In the demo site, the template is custom template based on T3 framework, you can use any template on your site and Shadow theme will work same for Jomsocial.
If you want the style used on Joomla template you can take a look at my suggestion given here: www.jomsocial.com/forum/pre-sales-questi...sues-in-shadow-theme

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Is there any quick start having same as js-shadow.demo.joomlart.com/ . If you have can please provide link for this we can download and can you send some documentation for this Jomsocial templates

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
You can download js shadow theme from my downloads www.jomsocial.com/my-downloads
For JS Shadow theme installation kindly follow the steps given here: www.documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Flat_Theme_Installation
Now you can open the Josmcoiail > configurations > templates > set the shadow theme as default for Jomsocial.
This work for Jomsocial like in demo,
If you want to copy the style of Joomla template on your template you can follow the thread i shared,

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

We have one doubt regarding community if a user registered in community he will receive activation email and after clicking activation mail link it showing that user activation is done but unable to view community it is asking permission. Admin should activat that user account in admin side but we need option like if user clicked on activation link he should automatically activated his account without admin approval. We need this functionality please let me know how to disable admin approval option.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
There is no quickstart as its a Theme not template.
When you install the it in Jomsocial it will look same as in the demo.
The template is Joomla template that works all over the site. If you want to use same Joomla template style you need to custom work as I suggested in my last post.

JA Mood is Joomla template and support Jomsocial, I checked it on your site it showing fine.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński