Thank you for contacting us.
I'm sorry but this is impossible - each Joomla! user is a JomSocial user at the same moment. When Joomla! account is created - JomSocial profile is set as well. They can't be separated. You may use Joomla! user groups and JomSocial profile types to have kind-a-separation with ACL... but that's all.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you