I installed a quick installation, but the site does not look like the demo. I tried to change the settings in the admin panel, but nothing helped. What can be wrong? Everything was installed on different hosting sites and different local servers.
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field:
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP:
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.
I'll take a peek into your settings.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you