Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

0 - Call to undefined method Joomla\Registry\Registry::getInt()

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Elie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi Michael,
Sadly, I am not satisfied with your reply this time. If this issue is with ccomment component then why issue gets resolved when I archive latest stream activity related to profile.post? I noticed same issue in morning on live site as one person wrote a post on his profile. I archived that and issue got resolved but this is not solution.

I noticed that when a person post on his profile, groupid need to be 0 where as jom-social stores NULL. Do you think this might be the reason? Please check previous screenshot. You can view this in database table related screenshot.

Thanks

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

I can say basing on what I see.
Post you mentioned is also a ccomment what you can clearly see here: prnt.sc/hb7chf
Note text "commented on". User comment also appeared on user profile stream so there is no difference if you saw it on main activity stream or profile stream - all of them come from ccomment plugin.

Also issue is NOT related with database, what you suggest further, but with plugin code that uses outdated method. Issue was gone after you archived it as archived posts are not displayed on stream. Please, contact with ccomment developers.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Elie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Michal,

Please open www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/26353...ike-order-from-trump . You will notice lots of comments on this story. Now, from comments section, click on user links. You will notice users "JayCee Scott", "Les Prangley" and "Robert J. Sivori" have corrupted joms-coial page on left side where as rest users jom-social page appear fine. I expect that this comment must be appearing in stream of all these users so either stream of all these users need be corrupted if that comment is creating trouble.
What do you say on this?

Please don't mind.. I am not challenging you. I want solution only. I am also trying at my level.

Thanks

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Elie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I had noted one point.. suppose 10-20 comments are written on stream..after that ... suppose someone write on his profile(profile post) .... Now, someone post comment... Just after this, issue occurred... New comment appears but not profile post..Profile post give error (0 - Call to undefined method Joomla\Registry\Registry::getInt() )

Comments together did not create issue..This issue occur only when a user write on his timeline and after that when a new comment come up..

But I think, all these are performed by separate-2 plugins.. Do you think they are interfering in each others code?

You can view issue on live site even right now

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Elie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Michal,

I fixed the issue by modifying /templates/socialize/html/com_community/layouts/stream/status,php
line # 130 echo CActivities::shorten($title, $activity->get('id'), $isSingleAct, $config->getInt('streamcontentlength'));
replaced with echo $title;

Just want to make sure whether this change not going to have bad impact on jom-social stream? Please confirm.

Thanks

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Elie.

Ah, then it was your override. You probably used file from previous versions and upgraded Joomla! to most recent one. Then yes, issue like that may appear.
Please, check your overrides and update them.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński