Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Inability to create new group and other non-responding tabs/buttons.

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Olumide
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I cant create new groups in my Jomsocial installation. The CREATE GROUP/SUBMIT button isnt responding. Similarly, the JS video and JS group tab is not responding. Also when i click on the icon that enables me change profile picture or settings, it does not respond.
Lastly how do i set my JS statistics to look like the Kikiriki Demo as shown in Appendix 1&2. How do i also elimiate the numerous space as shown in Appendix 3?

Attachments:
6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Thank you for contacting us.
You enabled js compression in Socialzie theme what damaged JomSocial scripts. I disabled in in template General settings and now it works fine.
As for statistics module - it looks like on the demo...

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Olumide
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Thank you for your swift response. However i noticed the Kikiriki Theme seems to have lost some prominence. All the colours and font style seems lost. See Appendix 3 and 4.
Could it be the resolution of the complaint in Appendix 3 that affected it. The sight seems to have lost all elegance of the Kikiriki theme.
Also i want the JS statistics to be beneath the profile pix not beside it. See appendix 5. Thanks

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Yes, you're right. It seems that Kikiriki styling is lost :/
I'll ask our developers to investigate this.
As for module, you may assign it ONLY to available positions. Here is list of built-in JS positions: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Built-i...ns#Profile_Positions

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Could you try this:

- use JomSocial default theme
- remove Kikiriki
- Browse to Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Them designer -> Colors and click SAVE
- reupload Kikiriki theme
- set it as default theme
- Browse to Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Them designer -> Colors and click SAVE

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Olumide
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thank you so much. The styling has been restored. However i cant use any of the JS position. It wont accept it. Kindly see appendix 6. Similarly, is there any documentation for the Kikiriki theme. I want to set my main menu to look exactly like what is in the kikiriki demo. Thanks

Attachments:
6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Restored? Good :)
Kikiriki introduces new position: joms_sidebar_right_stacked
I reassigned your module to it.

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Olumide
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

How can i achieve the layout as seen in the attached file Appendix 7 and Appendix 8?
As well as a three column profile page as seen in Appendix 9? At the moment my JS Groups and Event only appear on the front page despite being set to appear on all pages.

Attachments:
6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

I assign theme developer to this thread.
He'll contact you ASAP.

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Olumide
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Michał wrote: HI.

I assign theme developer to this thread.
He'll contact you ASAP.

It is two (2) days past now, yet no theme developer has gotten to me. Please i am waiting patiently for your response and resolution. Thanks

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

I apologize for delay. Yes, it was reported to JA developers some time ago. I asked them now to prioritize this case.

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Olumide
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Would i ever get this issue resolved. It is over one (1) week now. Thanks

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Olumide.

I have information for our developer that this issue was addressed 8th of September.
Nothing was fixed at that time?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński