6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello,

i have bought jomsocial pro and there is the JA Mood theme included.
I installed JomSocial (com_community_4.3.5.zip) and the JA Mood Theme (ja_mood.v1.0.1.zip) with the joomla installer. After this i can see in the joomla themes the JA Mood theme and in JomSocial the JA Mood theme.
In JomSocial it looks strange because the "Version", "Date" and "Author" are N/A.

I set the ja Mood theme in JomSocial as default but JomSocial looks like the default theme.
I attached a screenshot where you can see the theme and the settings in the jomsocial backend.

If i look in the root/components/com_comunity/templates folder there is only the jomsocial and the flat (i also installed this free template and this theme is working) folder. No JA Mood folder.
Is it necessary to install the ja mood template manual?

A Sencond question is. Can i rename the Names "JS Members, JS Photo, JS Video ..."? Should i change this in the language file ini or can i do this in the backend?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards.

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Thank you for contacting us.
What you described is default look in JomSocial. JA Mood do not contain layout for JomSocial, just overrides.
Please, try to clean browser cache and check again.

As for "JS Members, JS Photo, JS Video ..." etc. They are just modules titles. Browse to Backend -> Extensions -> Modules and change modules titles.

Please:

1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

So I could at least see your site.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Michal,

thanks for your reply.
I added the login data to the first post. I dont have a ftp server running on my server, so i dont can give you access to ftp.

I found the modules and changed the names. Thank you!

The template is still not working. I attached a screenshot. In the demo of ja mood you can see that the stream looks very different to my stream. All corners are round the "like" button is very different to my. I dont get the template working.

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Please, check T3 plugin version if you sue the latest one.
Did you changed anything in template?
Please, try to reinstall it.
I can't do that as I don't have SU privileges.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

The following user(s) said Thank You: phatair
6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Michal,

i changed the permission to superuser.

i installed the newest Version of T3 and also uninstalled the theme and installed it again.

No i changed nothing on the theme. I just installed the theme that was included in the jomsocial pro zip.

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

I assign JA Mood developer to investigate this issue further.
He'll contact you ASAP.

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

HI,

thank you.
I deleted the template and the t3 plugin.
I installed the plugin and the template again and now the joomla template is working (but not perfect, there are some layout problems on my login site).
But the jomsocial template is still not working.

Regards,
Steffen

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,

You need to configure to load extra style of JA Mood template for Jomsocial. This can be done via Admin Panel > Extensions > Templates > JA Mood > Add-ons (tab): prntscr.com/fzfgkk

I set this for you already, kindly check out documentation for JA Mood for further info: www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-mood

Regards

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi, thank you but now I don't see anything on my website only the logo and black bars.
For my login page I changed the template back to protostar, so I can login. But jomsocial is on Ja mood and i don't see anything. Is there anything more to do?

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,

Yes, you will need to configure module / template style.

I just assign JA Mood to homepage of your site and it displays 'Start' article of your site now. For the login module 'JS Hello Me' module, currently, it's assigned to 'position-2' of Protostar template so you didn't see it within JA Mood template. You can simply access backend settings of this module and assign to your desired position in JA Mood template.

The same with any other modules you want to use in JA Mood.

Let me know if you need any further helps.

Regards

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

thats strange and maybe i'm too stupid. I created a new menu point "JSLogin" and the login page looks ok but there are still some css problems.
Checkbox remember me is not dipslayed correct.

But the main problem still exits. JomSocial has not the new design. It looks alawys the same ... no ja mood look.
I followed the instructions in the ja documentation "3.2 JomSocial Dashboard Page"
But the jomsocial still looks not like the demo of ja mood.
I also installed the module masthead.

Maybe i have to use Socialize for theming... i thought i could easily enable the ja mood template and all is working out of the box.

Edit: my fault. I forgot to enable the addon for the default mood theme:)
Maybe we can fix the css problem on the login?

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • phatair
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

looks good, as i mentioned in the last post edit.

But where can i make custom css changes? For example center the logo?
Another Problem is, that the send Passwort link is not working on mobile devices. I can not click the button....

It would be great if someone can help me with this problems too.
Greeting

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Could you illustrate the modification you expect for the logo via screenshots?

And send me the URL page page where the Password link you're mentioning so I can check.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński