Recently i buy your socialize template and joomsocial component . i installed both installer in my site and set socialize template as default template but it's look not come same like your demo. I check download package but in that i not found any tutorial or guideline how to setup template in existing joomla site.
so can you please help me and guide me so i setup this socialize template in my site same like your demo. Please reply me ASAP.
0. I presume that you already installed bot JomSocial and Socialize.. and Socialize is your default template.
1. Now you need to create menu and set JomSocial as your homepage - this is basic Joomla! administration step ;)
2. Next thing is to assign modules in right positions - all modules in demo are assigned to sidebar-2 position
3. You need to enable JomSocial toolbar for Socialize module and assign it to top-header position
Please, let me know if you'll need more help in thins.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you