Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

top header not previewe as it should and logo tab after login disappear

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Active

ISSUE SUMMARY: I need support to get the top header module that includes the notification, search and /login/logout presented. I tried to make it but it does not work. I tried to create a new module for notification to be shown on the top header but it looks different than it is shown on the socialized demo templat. could you please help.

the second issue is that the tab where include logo is disappeared after login. any idea how to keep it after login and also for all internal pages through the website.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi.

Thank you for contacting us.
I would gladly help you... but I can't access your site.
I passed extra password but after providing regular password to Joomla! backend I get this: snag.gy/TFbIaD.jpg

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,
Due to some strict security by Cloudflare, Please after entering the first password of the firewall. not to enter directly the username and password of the backend without refreshing the page. So please follow these stepsŁ

- Enter the first page and give the password of the firewall as I have given to you.
- make one-time page refresh (reload) before enter the username and password.
- then give the access data for the second screen (user and password) . you will access easily the backend

thank you

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

I got in ;)
The cause of your issue was... you just forgot to install that module and tried to load another one :)
So I installed it, enabled and assigned to right position.
You have some kind of captcha protection plugin enabled.... so it appears in toolbar make it distorted. Just disable that plugin and toolbar will look as advertised ;)

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,
thank you very much for your support and for installing the missed module.

two things are remaining here. First, once I logged in. the URL is " bzoor.com/index.php/component/community/frontpage " the tab where the logo is located is available without any problem. the issue is when I browse other part / menu, the logo tab completely gone. could you please check this.

second, when clicking "sign up" it shows the same as "log in". it does not refer to the registration form

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

1. It's because you cloned Socialize template: one is your default template (and it uses default Socialize layout with header) and second is assigned to 70 pages and uses layout "social" that has header disabled :)

2. It's because you've set JomSocial frotapge for registered users only: snag.gy/oTDC6t.jpg
You need to make it public (as it shares menu item ID with registration page) or create another menu item that links to JomSocial registration page (and it should be Public).

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński