Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Changing login with facebook button with...?

9 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

It messed up a few things and is not what I want :(

Attachments:
9 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi.

But you didn't followed my instruction: www.jomsocial.com/forum/socialize-templa...?limitstart=0#127019

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

No I did try both of them but none works, urgent help please. What should I do? :/

9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

Hi.

I'm sorry to say that but you should consider to hire a developer... after release JomSocial 4 we have a lot of request on forum so customization requests are suspended. In a fact when you can't do it yourself - I'll need to take a look again and do it for you... but I can't do that due of lack of time.... just to many on forum is right now.

Please, try to fiddle with file yourself or contact with developer: www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

I can't afford a developer :) One more simple question then, are you sure the "Join us now!" button is located in js_front_login in this new version? Cuz if it was it should've been replaced with my form.

9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

Hi.

I'm sorry to hear that... and I'm sorry that I can't be much help in this case.

Button is here: prntscr.com/6xjoq1

You'll find it in this file: ROOT/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts/frontpage/guest.php

Remember to do overrides. in new JomSocial you do override by copying file to:

ROOT/templates/your-template/html/com_community/layouts/folder (if you don't have any of those folders, feel free to create them)

Where "folder" is folder name where file resides in JomSocial structure e.g "frontpage".

The following user(s) said Thank You: Islam
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński