Socialize Toolbar and Breadcrumbs bugs

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Rob
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi, there are two bugs in the current version of Socialize.. I know they are probably on the next upgrade but since that is not available do you think you can fix it for me on my site?

Here they are:
1. The Socialize toolbar does not fit when a person logs in (see attached picture).
2. The fonts in the breadcrumb module are too high up so it leaves a lot of space at the bottom. I don't mean to be picky but we use the breadcrumbs as a severe weather alert notice and only use text. It would look better if the text could go down a little further. Do you think there is anything you can do to fix it?

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Rob,
Here the answer one after another as

1. The Socialize toolbar does not fit when a person logs in (see attached picture).

It seems you have assigned long text image but there should be a logo with small version.

2. The fonts in the breadcrumb module are too high up so it leaves a lot of space at the bottom. I don't mean to be picky but we use the breadcrumbs as a severe weather alert notice and only use text. It would look better if the text could go down a little further. Do you think there is anything you can do to fix it?

I have added breadcrumb module at the breadcrumbs position and it is showing fine.
Please check.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński