Socialize and tigra

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

I am trying to use Tigra with socialize theme, I am told that do to socialize having overrides in the HTML folder, some of the layout does not get picked up from Tigra components. In 3.2.07 it looks like this www.dizzbee.info (dev site) unable to recreate this look with 3.2.1 www.dizzbee.com
additionally I would like to use socialize with hwdmediashare any suggestions?

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Roy,
First of all, I am not cleared about the first requirement and expecting some detail and screenshot (if possible).
now about the second,
yes socialize template is full featured template and you can use for any joomla website with any thirdparty extension.
If you see any issue which is related with the template (not from the thirdparty extension) then raise a hand here.
We will be here for you.
Thanks

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi Ashraf,
I added some screenshots, I am missing the toolbar

Attachment Firefox_Screenshot_2014-07-15T18-06-52.419Z.png not found

and there is a difference in how the activities feed is working videos are not showing on the new release of jomsocial

Attachment Firefox_Screenshot_2014-07-15T18-08-18.911Z.png not found

Attachment Firefox_Screenshot_2014-07-15T18-09-07.201Z.png not found

Attachments:
9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Roy,
According to our design plan, the jomsocial main toolbar will not be shown at the main content area.
Please see our demo site of socialize template where we are showing all menu items at main navigation as socialize.jomsocial.com.
If you need to know how to configure jomsocial toolbar at main navigation area then let me know.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński