9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi
I am unable to access your demo site for socialize so I am hoping you can help me with a couple of things,

1. is there some way to get a copy of the module variation chart or its location on you website?
3. can you let me know if Module Class Suffix is where I would put Sbox2, to change the appearance of the module? I tried this for a couple of module and nothing changed.

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Roy,

Is there some way to get a copy of the module variation chart or its location on you website?

Please the demo site module variation page as socialize.jomsocial.com/explore/module-variations

Can you let me know if Module Class Suffix is where I would put Sbox2, to change the appearance of the module? I tried this for a couple of module and nothing changed.

a. Go to site admin panel > extensions > module manager
b. Select a module and find module param "Module class suffix"
c. Press specified class suffix with an space and small letter class name like " sbox2"

Hope that answer your question.
Thanks

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

unable to get to the posted url, it times out. tried adding the space sbox2, and that works great. if there is any way to get a screen shot of module variations. that would be great.

Thank you

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński