In the recent version of SOCIALIZE Template (ThemeMagic ) is not working for me. Even I installed a fresh copies of joomla and socialize template but still it has the same error :
(An error has occurred.
500 Unable to load format class.
Return to Control Panel)
Hope someone help us to solve this issue.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Hi Spenghar web,
According to our developer the issue is fixed and hopefully the changes will come with our next version.
BTW, I have fixed "500 Unable to load format class" issue which was related with t3-framework.
So I have updated with latest t3-framework plugin and now it is working fine.