The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

facing two problms

10 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

hello sir i am facing two problms
first i download new version and upload it but the problm is this if any new user register i dont rec any email new user register brfore it working good and i rec signal a email when new user register

2nd when new user register in last step user can seen your website link before it was nt here i attech file please check

Attachments:
10 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Numan Ahmed,
Here is the response respectively,

first i download new version and upload it but the problm is this if any new user register i dont rec any email new user register brfore it working good and i rec signal a email when new user register

We encourage to our valuable customer to install RC copy (Release Candidate) at test server so that they can check and let us know if there any problem. We did not support any RC Copy. So you have to wait for the stable version otherwise you may back to last stable copy(3.1.1).

2nd when new user register in last step user can seen your website link before it was nt here i attech file please check

According to the product policy, it will be shown at any pages. I will request to read our terms and conditions.

Thanks

10 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

thx for nice reply
plz i am faceing one problm when i new user create account i coudd t rec any email befor it was new user come and make account i recvd email but now a day i coud nt can u help me plz

10 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Numan Ahmed,
As I am seeing you are still using 3.1.0.1.
Can you updrade to latest stable version 3.1.1?
Let me know if the problem still persist.
Thanks

10 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

hello sir i dt know how to upgrade the 3.1.1 can u do for me plz

10 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

Hi Numan Ahmed,
I have updated at your site. Let me know if the problem still exist.
Thanks

10 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

hello sir problem is still plz slove it

10 years 4 days ago
Licenses:

Hi Numan Ahmed,
We have released our most awaiting stable release 3.2.0.1.
I have just test the email issue at my local setting and it is fully working fine.
I would suggest you to update jomsocial with the package.
Hopefully then the problem will be gone.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński