• Romulo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi,

I need help with those issue.

(In mobil devices: ipad, iphone etc)
1- jomsocial is set to redirect to frontpage after login, but is redirecting to profile page anyway. that not happen in pc.

2- After login to profile page if user click in the home icon in the socialize toolbar then the user get logout, the same thing happen if click in the home intem menu. in the mainnav.

3- before jomsocial 3.x I delete the jomsocial toolbar, i'd like to recreate again but i don't now how to do it, maybe assigning the jomsocial toolbar instead of mainmenu in the template can solve the issue. i think

(in pc)
If click in home, profile, friends, Groups menu items, nothing happen. but after click the second time then work, sometime minifiy the js in template can solve this, but don't like this option if possible, because activating this get conflict with other components.

I need your help guys

Best Regards

Romulo Ruiz

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Romulo Ruiz,
Answers are according to the point
1. I have tested the site login with Android mobile phone and it is working fine
2. I have tested the site with Android mobile phone and it is working fine too
3. For getting back the jomsocial toolbar, you need to delete all jomsocial menu from all menu list and need to reinstall jomsocial latest installation package.

Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Romulo
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Romulo
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Asraf,

I have not tried in android yet, can you try in iphone and ipad?
even top menu item in ipad and iphone not working at all.

for pc, top item menu work only after second click example home, profile friend, group
The problem is still there in ipad and iphone.

Regards.

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Romulo
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Asraf,

I tested in android and is fine, but in ipad, iphone the issue is there, i only need to test in mac pc.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Romulo Ruiz,
One of our team member have tested the site with ipad and iphone and didn't find the problem as you mentioned above.
I think we are missing your direction and please check again and if the problem still exist then guide us with step through.
Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Romulo
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński