Customizing Socialize Template-dark

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Devra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

On a new site I have installed a new version of Joomla 3.2.2 (not an update). Then installed new version of Jomsocial 3. All fine to this point. Then installed (via your video instructions) Socialize. It seems to have installed correctly but when I try to select Socialize-default on the Template Manager: Styles page, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method TemplatesHelper::getActions() in /home/omblswc/public_html/hardcoreresumes.com/plugins/system/t3/admin/tpls/default.php on line 22

I dug through posts and forums and found a reference to changing line 22:(see below) I tried this but it lead to further errors on line 24 and 25 so I removed the change and I'm back to the initial error.

22 -$canDo = TemplatesHelper::getActions();
22 +$canDo = version_compare( JVERSION, '3.2.2', 'ge' ) ? JHelperContent::getActions('com_templates') : TemplatesHelper::getActions();

I would like the DARK version of Socialize. I'm sure this is a quick fix. I'm a fast learner but I'm new to this.
Thanks for your help.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Devra,
I have updated with latest version of socialize template 1.2.4 and change the theme as dark.
See the screenshot.

There error was showing for Joomla 3.2.2.
No need to update any thing, I have updated at your site.
Thanks

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Devra
10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Devra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Thank you for your prompt and successful help in this matter!!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński