10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • rsocial
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

When attempting to use the socialize module suffix nothing happens
Ive attempted to follow the directions in this link socialize.jomsocial.com/index.php/explore/module-variations

i have also setup a set site thats all default functions and when i open up the video module on the frontpage and add any suffix the module doesnt change.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Rsocial,
As I am experiencing template manager > socialize template showing blank page.
I have upgrade with latest version and now it is working fine.

Now about the problem,
So far it will not work under the JomSocial main content area.
If you want to apply it then you may assign the module at the position "sidebar-1","sidebar-2"

Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • rsocial
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I would like for it to be able to be assigned regardless of the position. How do i create a suffix so that it can be assigned to the js_group or the js_group3 positions? Why are the suffix not working the standard joomla way?

i have done a test site with a fresh install at test4.rocklandyou.com can you verify if the same issues happens on default install

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashraf
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Rsocial,
Sorry for the delay.
Actually I am drawing blank with your requirement.
What I was trying to say before that the built-in module suffix(sbox1,sbox2...) for socialize template is not applicable for Jomsocial main content area.
Do you like to apply such style in the position (js_side_frontpage,...)?

And also didn't get the point about
i have done a test site with a fresh install at test4.rocklandyou.com can you verify if the same issues happens on default install

Again sorry to make you wait, please explain a bit more with some screenshots.
Thanks

10 years 5 days ago
Licenses:

Hi Rsocial,
We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions related with this topic, simply reply to this post.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński